Desiring greater connection in our church? Next Steps will help you discover who we are as a church and your part in it. Come join us and spend time with our pastors and church members in a comfortable, small group environment, as we explore key aspects of the life of our church and give you tangible steps toward engagement and connection in those areas.
• When: Every Sunday, 9:00am
• Where: Hospitality Room (in the foyer of the Sanctuary)
Next Steps consists of four interactive gatherings which can be attended in any order:
• SEE – Discover who we are as a church, and explore the significance of the covenant of membership. (Every 1st Sunday)
• THINK – Dialogue about our core doctrine, and consider the ways in which your mind can be renewed. (Every 2nd Sunday)
• CONNECT – Share a bit of your story in community, and discover a group where you can belong. (Every 3rd Sunday)
• SERVE – Consider how God has shaped you for the Body, and hear about opportunities to serve. (Every 4th Sunday)