The Evergreen SGV E-League is a place for normal people to play basketball, compete and stay in shape. Our goal is to create friendly environment for ordinary people to play team oriented basketball, fellowship and exercise.
Contact Mathias for more info.
About the E-League
- We aim to be a "fun" league for beginner to intermediate players, we encourage "advanced" players to checkout the Monday night Men's leagues.
- We are a co-ed league.
- There are 6 teams of about 10 players each. Teams are constructed by the team captains.
- Games are approximately 45 minutes long. We usually play on Tuesday nights between 7pm and 10pm.
- We play two games per night.
- Playoffs are a one night single elimination tournament. All teams make the playoffs
- There is no trophy or sweater at the end
Check-out our Facebook page here.
Sign up here to get information about upcoming seasons and events.