How to get started in the
Evergreen Youth Sports Ministry Basketball program.
Fill-out the New Player Application, and meet with the New Team and Add Player Team Coordinator.
Next complete the required JAO and Evergreen player forms. See below for links to download forms.
Registration requirements for new 2nd grade team or new JAO player:
- Player League Registration form
- Player Participant’s Statement form
- Copy of birth certificate
- Community Service form. (3 hrs) for 4th thru 8th grade teams and 2 hrs for 9th thru 12th grade teams for Prep season. The cut-off date to accumulate service hours is Dec. 31st.
- EBCSGV Parent Consent Form
- EBCSGV Player Eligibility Form
Requirements for returning Team/Player at the start of each new Winter and Prep season: